How to Replace a Wisconsin Lost Drivers License?
The residents of Wisconsin State, whose Wisconsin drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Wisconsin driver’s license. Replacement of Wisconsin Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Online Replacement of Wisconsin Drivers License Process:
- Visit the Wisconsin DMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Wisconsin Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Wisconsin Drivers License Replacement Online – http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/license-drvs/lst-or-stoln/duplicate-id.aspx
Replace your Wisconsin Drivers License Online – http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/license-drvs/lst-or-stoln/duplicate-id.aspx
Apply for Wisconsin Drivers License replacement – http://wisconsindot.gov/Pages/dmv/license-drvs/lst-or-stoln/duplicate-id.aspxSponsored Links