How to Replace a Tennessee Stolen or Damaged or Lost Driving License Online?
The residents of Tennessee State, whose Tennessee drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Tennessee driver’s license. Replacement of Tennessee Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest Driver Service Center Office.Sponsored Links
Drivers License Replacement Online Process in Tennessee:
- Visit The Tennessee DSHS Official Portal.
- Select Your Nearest Driver Service Center Office.
- Visit The Selected Driver Service Center Office Along With The required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Tennessee Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Tennessee Drivers License Replacement Online – https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/
Replace your Tennessee Drivers License Online – https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/
Apply for Tennessee Drivers License replacement – https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/
Book an Appointment at Tennessee Driver Service Center Online applying for TN Drivers License Replacement – https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/Sponsored Links