How to Replace an Arizona Lost Drivers License?
The residents of Arizona State, whose Arizona drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Arizona driver’s license. Replacement of Arizona Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Lost AZ Drivers License Online Process:
- Visit the Arizona DMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Arizona Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you in 10 working days.
Apply Arizona Drivers License Replacement Online – https://az.gov/live/residents#section5
Replace your Arizona Drivers License Online – https://az.gov/live/residents#section5
Apply for Arizona Drivers License replacement – https://az.gov/live/residents#section5Sponsored Links