How to Replace a Puerto Rico Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of Puerto Rico State, whose Puerto Rico drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Puerto Rico driver’s license. Replacement of Puerto Rico Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Drivers License Puerto Rico Online:
- Visit the Puerto Rico Driver & Motor Vehicle Services Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Puerto Rico Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Puerto Rico Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www2.pr.gov/Pages/servicefilter.aspx
Replace your Puerto Rico Drivers License Online – http://www2.pr.gov/Pages/servicefilter.aspx
Apply for Puerto Rico Drivers License replacement – http://www2.pr.gov/Pages/servicefilter.aspxSponsored Links