How to Obtain an Oregon Duplicate Drivers License Online?
The residents of Oregon State who intend to apply for the Duplicate Drivers License, they can apply for one by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Apply for Oregon Duplicate License Online:
- Visit the Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle Services Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Oregon Duplicate drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your Duplicate license arrives.
- The Duplicate License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Oregon Duplicate Drivers License Online – http://www.oregon.gov/odot/dmv/Pages/index.aspx
Oregon Duplicate Drivers License Online – http://www.oregon.gov/odot/dmv/Pages/index.aspx
Apply Duplicate Drivers License in Oregon State – http://www.oregon.gov/odot/dmv/Pages/index.aspxSponsored Links