How to Replace a Mississippi Lost Drivers License?
The residents of Mississippi State, whose Mississippi drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Mississippi driver’s license. Replacement of Mississippi Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DPS Office.Sponsored Links
Mississippi Drivers License Replacement Online:
- Visit the Mississippi Department of Public Safety Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DPS Office.
- Visit the selected DPS Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Mississippi Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Mississippi Drivers License Replacement Online – https://www.dps.state.ms.us/driver-services/new-drivers-license/
Replace your Mississippi Drivers License Online – https://www.dps.state.ms.us/driver-services/new-drivers-license/
Apply for Mississippi Drivers License replacement – https://www.dps.state.ms.us/driver-services/new-drivers-license/Sponsored Links