How to Replace an Indiana Lost Drivers License?
The residents of Indiana State, whose Indiana drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Indiana driver’s license. Replacement of Indiana Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest BMV Office.Sponsored Links
Indiana Drivers License Replacement Online Process:
- Visit the Indiana BMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest BMV Office.
- Visit the selected BMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Indiana Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Indiana Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.in.gov/bmv/2567.htm
Replace your Indiana Drivers License Online – https://secure.in.gov/BMV/mybmv/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fBMV%2fmybmv%2fMyDriver%2fLIcenseDuplicate.aspx
Apply for Indiana Drivers License replacement – http://www.in.gov/bmv/2532.htmSponsored Links