How to Replace a Connecticut Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of Connecticut State, whose Connecticut drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Connecticut driver’s license. Replacement of Connecticut Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Drivers License Connecticut Online:
- Visit the Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Connecticut Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Connecticut Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.ct.gov/dmv/site/default.asp
Replace your Connecticut Drivers License Online – http://www.ct.gov/dmv/site/default.asp
Apply for Connecticut Drivers License replacement – http://www.ct.gov/dmv/site/default.aspSponsored Links