How to Apply for Address Change on South Dakota Drivers License?
The residents of South Dakota State who intend to change the address on their South Dakota Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DPS Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DPS official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on South Dakota Drivers License:
- Visit the South Dakota Department of Public Safety Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DPS.
- Visit the selected DPS Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
South Dakota Drivers License Change of address online – https://dps.sd.gov/driver-licensing
Address Change on South Dakota DL – https://dps.sd.gov/driver-licensing
Apply South Dakota Drivers License Change of Address – https://dps.sd.gov/driver-licensingSponsored Links