How to Apply for DMV Address Change on South Carolina Drivers License?
The residents of South Carolina State who intend to change the address on their South Carolina Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Address Change on SC DMV Drivers License Online Process:
- Visit the South Carolina DMV Official Portal.
- Select your DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office ice along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
South Carolina Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.sc.gov/onlineservices/pages/Residents.aspx
Address Change on South Carolina DL – http://www.sc.gov/onlineservices/pages/Residents.aspx
Apply South Carolina Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.sc.gov/onlineservices/pages/Residents.aspxSponsored Links