How to Apply for Address Change on Mississippi Drivers License?
The residents of Mississippi State who intend to change the address on their Mississippi Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DPS Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DPS official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Mississippi Drivers License:
- Visit the Mississippi Department of Public Safety Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DPS.
- Visit the selected DPS Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Mississippi Drivers License Change of address online – https://www.dps.state.ms.us/driver-services/new-drivers-license/
Address Change on Mississippi DL – https://www.dps.state.ms.us/driver-services/new-drivers-license/
Apply Mississippi Drivers License Change of Address – https://www.dps.state.ms.us/driver-services/new-drivers-license/Sponsored Links