How to Apply for Address Change on New Jersey Drivers License?
The residents of New Jersey State who intend to change the address on their New Jersey Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest Motor Vehicle Agency or they can apply through online by visiting the Motor Vehicle Agency portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on New Jersey Drivers License:
- Visit the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Agency Official Portal.
- Select your Motor Vehicle Agency.
- Visit the selected Motor Vehicle Agency along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
New Jersey Drivers License Change of address online – https://emvc.state.nj.us/MVC_SAC/AVSStart.jsp
Address Change on New Jersey DL – https://emvc.state.nj.us/MVC_SAC/AVSStart.jsp
Apply New Jersey Drivers License Change of Address online – https://emvc.state.nj.us/MVC_SAC/AVSStart.jsp
Change address on NJDL online – https://emvc.state.nj.us/MVC_SAC/AVSStart.jspSponsored Links