How to Apply for Address Change on Drivers License in Tennessee?
The residents of Tennessee State who intend to change the address on their Tennessee Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DRIVER SERVICE CENTER Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DSHS official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Drivers License Online Process in Tennessee:
- Visit the Tennessee DSHS Official Portal.
- Select your Driver Service Center Office.
- Visit the selected Driver Service Center Office ice along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Tennessee Drivers License Change of address online – https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/
Address Change on Tennessee DL – https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/
Apply Tennessee Drivers License Change of Address – https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/
Book an Appointment at Tennessee Driver Service Center Online – https://dl.safety.tn.gov/_/Sponsored Links