How to Apply for Address Change on Massachusetts Drivers License?
The residents of Massachusetts State who intend to change the address on their Massachusetts Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest RMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the RMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Drivers License Online Process in Massachusetts:
- Visit the Massachusetts RMV Official Portal.
- Select your RMV Office.
- Visit the selected RMV Office ice along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Massachusetts Drivers License Change of address online – https://www.mass.gov/passenger-class-d-drivers-licenses
Address Change on Massachusetts DL – https://www.mass.gov/passenger-class-d-drivers-licenses
Apply Massachusetts Drivers License Change of Address – https://www.mass.gov/passenger-class-d-drivers-licensesSponsored Links