How to Apply for Address Change on Virginia Drivers License?
The residents of Virginia State who intend to change the address on their Virginia Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Virginia DMV Drivers License Online Procedure:
- Visit the Virginia DMV Drivers License Official Portal.
- Select your DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Virginia Drivers License Change of address online – https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/drivers/
Address Change on Virginia DL – https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/drivers/
Apply Virginia Drivers License Change of Address – https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/drivers/Sponsored Links