How to Replace a lost Birth Certificate Online in US?
You can replace a lost or damaged or stolen birth certificate online in US by visiting your states vital records office official website. To apply for the Replacement of Lost Birth Certificate one should have the state’s Identification card.Sponsored Links
Birth Certificate Replacement US Online Process:
- Visit the Vital Records official website.
- Select the vital records option from the main menu.
- Replace Vital Records online window will be displayed.
- Select replacement of birth certificate online option.
- Birth Certificate Replacement online window will be displayed.
- My birth certificate or another person’s Birth certificate window will be displayed.
- If you select My Birth Certificate option, then enter your current legal name (First name, Middle name & Last Name) and select the suffix and click the continue button.
- Pay the fees for birth certificate replacement online.
- Fees for birth certificate replacement are different for different states.
Birth Certificate Replacement US Online – https://www.usa.gov/replace-vital-documents#item-213436Sponsored Links
How to Replace Birth Certificate by Mail?
The residents of US can apply for Birth certificate replacement by mail. They can get the new Birth Certificate copies by applying for the replacement by mail. You need to do is just visit your nearest post office and take a birth certificate replacement form to apply through mail.Sponsored Links
Birth Certificate Replacement by Mail:
- Visit your nearest post office.
- Take a Birth Certificate Replacement application form.
- Go through the form before filling.
- Fill the application form with the details like first name, middle name, last name etc.
- Pay the fees and attach the fees receipt to the application form.
- Send the completely filled application form to the address mentioned in the application form.
How to Replace a Lost Birth Certificate in Person?
You can apply for the replacement of birth certificate or you can apply for a new birth certificate copy at your nearest vital records office. If you are planning to apply in person you must visit the vital records office in person where the birth took place.
- Visit the Vital Records Office where your Child’s Birth took place or the Vital Records office under the jurisdiction where the applicant birth took place.
- Take Birth Certificate Replacement Application form from the vital records office.
- Go through the application form, fill the application form.
- Now, pay the fees applying for new birth certificate or birth certificate replacement.
- Submit the Birth Certificate replacement Application form along with the fees receipt and the supporting documents.