How to Replace a Virginia Stolen or Damaged or Lost Drivers License?
The residents of Virginia State, whose Virginia drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Virginia driver’s license. Replacement of Virginia Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replace Virginia Lost Drivers License Online Process:
- Visit the Virginia DMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Virginia Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Virginia Drivers License Replacement Online – https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/drivers/#duplicate.asp
Replace your Virginia Drivers License Online – https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/drivers/#duplicate.asp
Apply for Virginia Drivers License replacement – https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/drivers/#duplicate.aspSponsored Links