How to Replace a West Virginia Lost Drivers License?
The residents of West Virginia State, whose West Virginia drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of West Virginia driver’s license. Replacement of West Virginia Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
West Virginia Drivers License Replacement Online:
- Visit the West Virginia Driver & Motor Vehicle Services Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the West Virginia Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply West Virginia Drivers License Replacement Online – https://transportation.wv.gov/DMV/Drivers/Pages/Drivers-Licenses.aspx
Replace your West Virginia Drivers License Online – https://transportation.wv.gov/DMV/Drivers/Pages/Drivers-Licenses.aspx
Apply for West Virginia Drivers License replacement – https://transportation.wv.gov/DMV/Drivers/Pages/Drivers-Licenses.aspxSponsored Links