How to Replace a Utah Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of Utah State, whose Utah drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Utah driver’s license. Replacement of Utah Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DPS Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Drivers License Utah Online Process:
- Visit the Utah Department of Public Safety Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DPS Office.
- Visit the selected DPS Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Utah Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Utah Drivers License Replacement Online – https://dld.utah.gov/
Replace your Utah Drivers License Online – https://dld.utah.gov/
Apply for Utah Drivers License replacement – https://dld.utah.gov/Sponsored Links