How to Replace a U.S Virgin Islands Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of U.S Virgin Islands State, whose U.S Virgin Islands drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of U.S Virgin Islands driver’s license. Replacement of U.S Virgin Islands Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Drivers License U.S Virgin Islands Online:
- Visit the U.S Virgin Islands Department of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the U.S Virgin Islands Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply U.S Virgin Islands Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.bvi.gov.vg/content/issuance-drivers-license
Replace your U.S Virgin Islands Drivers License Online – http://www.bvi.gov.vg/content/issuance-drivers-license
Apply for U.S Virgin Islands Drivers License replacement – http://www.bvi.gov.vg/content/issuance-drivers-licenseSponsored Links