How to Replace a Rhode Island Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of Rhode Island State, whose Rhode Island drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Rhode Island driver’s license. Replacement of Rhode Island Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Drivers License Rhode Island Online:
- Visit the Rhode Island Department of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Rhode Island Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Rhode Island Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/
Replace your Rhode Island Drivers License Online – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/
Apply for Rhode Island Drivers License replacement – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/Sponsored Links