How to Renew Rhode Island Drivers License Online?
The residents of Rhode Island holding driver’s license, it’s their responsibility to renew the license on time, Rhode Island driver license holders whose driver’s license is expired or about to expire they can renew by visiting their nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online.Sponsored Links
Rhode Island Drivers License Renewal Online:
- Visit the Rhode Island DMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the renewal notice, required documents, and prescribed fees.
- Take the Vision test and attach the vision Test Report to the application form.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The renewed License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Renew Rhode Island DL Online – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/
Rhode Island Drivers License Online Renewal – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/
Renew Rhode Island Drivers License Online – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/
Renew Rhode Island DL Online – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/Sponsored Links