How to Replace a Lost or Stolen or Damaged California Driver License?
The Government of California through DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) allows the residents of CA applying for Duplicate Driver License. The residents of CA who have lost their Driver License or whose driver license is stolen or whose driver license is damaged or tore apart, they can apply for a Duplicate driver license.Sponsored Links
Replacing a Lost or Stolen or Damaged CA Driver License Process:
- Visit the DMV official website.
- Select your nearest DMV office.
- Make an appointment for visiting the DMV office.
- On the day of your appointment, visit the selected DMV office along with the required documents and prescribed fees applying for Duplicate CA driver license.
- Take DL 44 Application form or DL 44 C Application form applying for Duplicate driver License.
- Fill the application form; submit the application form to the authorized person.
- After the successful submission of your application form, the authorized person will take your thumbprint and your photo.
- Pay the prescribed fees for Duplicate CA driver License.
- Non-commercial CA Driver license holders must take DL 44 application form applying for the Duplicate driver license.
- Commercial Driver license holders should take DL 44C application form applying for the Duplicate driver license.
To get DL 44 Application Form, call to this Automated Telephone Service: 1-800-777-0133.
To get DL 44C application Form, call to this Automated Telephone Service: 1-800-777-0133.
California DMV Offices List – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcm:path:/dmv_content_en/dmv/fo/offices/toc_fo
Know your nearest DMV office for applying CA Driver License – https://www.dmv.ca.gov/portal/dmv/?1dmy&urile=wcm:path:/dmv_content_en/dmv/fo/offices/toc_foSponsored Links