How to Replace an Alabama Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of Alabama State, whose Alabama drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Alabama driver’s license. Replacement of Alabama Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest Alabama Driver License Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Alabama Drivers License Online Process:
- Visit the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Alabama Driver License Office.
- Visit the selected Alabama Driver License Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Alabama Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Alabama Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.alea.gov/Home/wfContent.aspx?PLH1=plhALRenewal
Replace your Alabama Drivers License Online – http://www.alea.gov/Home/wfContent.aspx?PLH1=plhALRenewal
Apply for Alabama Drivers License replacement – http://www.alea.gov/Home/wfContent.aspx?PLH1=plhALRenewalSponsored Links