How to Obtain an Ohio’s Duplicate Drivers License?
The residents of Ohio’s State who intend to apply for the Duplicate Drivers License, they can apply for one by visiting the nearest Deputy Registrar License Agency.Sponsored Links
Apply Ohio’s Duplicate Drivers License:
- Visit the Ohio’s BMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Deputy Registrar License Agency.
- Visit the selected Deputy Registrar License Agency office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Ohio’s Duplicate drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your Duplicate license arrives.
- The Duplicate License will be mailed to you in 10 working days.
Apply Ohio’s Duplicate Drivers License Online – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/driver-license.aspx
Ohio’s Duplicate Drivers License Online – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/driver-license.aspx
Apply Duplicate Drivers License in Ohio’s State – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/driver-license.aspxSponsored Links