How to Renew Ohio Drivers License?
The residents of Ohio holding driver’s license, it’s their responsibility to renew the license on time, Ohio driver license holders whose driver’s license is expired or about to expire they can renew by visiting their nearest Deputy Registrar License Agency.Sponsored Links
- Visit Ohio’s BMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Deputy Registrar License Agency.
- Visit the selected Deputy Registrar License Agency office along with the renewal notice, required documents, and prescribed fees.
- Take the Vision test and attach the vision Test Report to the application form.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The renewed License will be mailed to you in 10 working days.
Renew Ohio’s DL Online – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-renewal-current.aspx
Ohio’s Drivers License Online Renewal – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-renewal-current.aspx
Renew Ohio’s Drivers License Online – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-renewal-current.aspxSponsored Links