How to Replace a North Dakota Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of North Dakota State, whose North Dakota drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of North Dakota driver’s license. Replacement of North Dakota Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DOT Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Drivers License North Dakota Online:
- Visit the North Dakota Department of Transportation Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DOT Office.
- Visit the selected DOT Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the North Dakota Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply North Dakota Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.dot.nd.gov/divisions/driverslicense/driver.htm
Replace your North Dakota Drivers License Online – http://www.dot.nd.gov/divisions/driverslicense/driver.htm
Apply for North Dakota Drivers License replacement – http://www.dot.nd.gov/divisions/driverslicense/driver.htmSponsored Links