How to Replace a New Jersey Stolen or Lost or Damaged Drivers License?
The residents of New Jersey State, whose New Jersey drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of New Jersey driver’s license. Replacement of New Jersey Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest Motor Vehicle Agency.Sponsored Links
Replace New Jersey Lost Drivers License:
- Visit the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Agency Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Motor Vehicle Agency.
- Visit the selected Motor Vehicle Agency along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the New Jersey Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply New Jersey Drivers License Replacement Online – http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/license/liclost.htm
Replace your New Jersey Drivers License Online – http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/license/liclost.htm
Apply for New Jersey Drivers License replacement – http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/license/liclost.htm
Apply for NJDL Replacement Online – http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/license/liclost.htmSponsored Links