How to Replace a Kansas Lost Drivers License?
The residents of Kansas State, whose Kansas drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of Kansas driver’s license. Replacement of Kansas Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DOR Office.Sponsored Links
Kansas Drivers License Replacement Online:
- Visit the Kansas Department of Revenue Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DOR Office.
- Visit the selected DOR Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Kansas Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Kansas Drivers License Replacement Online – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.html
Replace your Kansas Drivers License Online – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.html
Apply for Kansas Drivers License replacement – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.htmlSponsored Links