How to Obtain a Kansas Duplicate Drivers License?
The residents of Kansas State who intend to apply for the Duplicate Drivers License, they can apply for one by visiting the nearest DOR Office.Sponsored Links
Apply for Kansas Duplicate Drivers License:
- Visit the Kansas Department of Revenue Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DOR Office.
- Visit the selected DOR Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Kansas Duplicate drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your Duplicate license arrives.
- The Duplicate License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Kansas Duplicate Drivers License Online – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.html
Kansas Duplicate Drivers License Online – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.html
Apply Duplicate Drivers License in Kansas State – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.htmlSponsored Links