How to Renew Illinois Drivers License?
The Government of Illinois through DSD (Driver Services Department) issues the Driving Licenses to all the eligible residents of Illinois State who have applied for it. Even though DSD (Driver Services Department) sends a reminder mail to the Illinois driver’s license holders to renew their driver’s license but it is the responsibility of the driver’s license holder to renew it.Sponsored Links
Illinois Drivers License Renewal Process:
- Visit the IL SOS Official Portal.
- Select your nearest SOS (DSD) Office.
- Visit the selected SOS (DSD) office along with the renewal notice, required documents, and prescribed fees.
- Take the Vision test and attach the vision Test Report to the application form.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The renewed License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Renew IL DL Online – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/renew-driver
Illinois Drivers License Online Renewal – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/renew-driver
Renew IL Drivers License Online – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/renew-driverSponsored Links