Required Documents Applying for California DMV Road Test:
- Applicant’s Learner’s Permit or Provisional Permit.
- Anyone of your Parents or a Guardian.
- A vehicle for taking the Drive test.
- Vehicle Registration Document.
- Vehicle’s Insurance Paper.
Process for Appearing California DMV Road Test:
- Select your nearest California DMV office.
- Visit the selected California DMV office.
- Take the appointment for the DMV road test.
- Appointment for appearing DMV road test can be made through online also.
- On the day of your appointment visit your selected California DMV office along with the above-said required documents, vehicle and your parent or a guardian.
- Your parent or guardian must sign the instruction permit.
- After the successful completion of the road test, you will get California Provisional license with a couple of restrictions.
- After getting the California Provisional license, during this 12 months period holder can drive on his/her own without any supervising driver.
- California Provisional license holder should not carry the passengers below 20 years of age.
- California Provisional license holder should not drive during the hours 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM.
California DMV Road Test:
Once after getting the California Provisional permit, the provisional permit holder must complete his/her 50 hours driver training with a 25-year-old California driver’s license holder. The 50 hours of driver training or driving under a supervision of an experienced 25-year-old driver includes a 10-hour driver training during the night time. After the successful completion of 6 hours driver training with a professional driving instructor and 50 hours driver training with a 25-year-old California driver’s license holder, you will be eligible applying for California Provisional License.Sponsored Links