How to Replace a District of Columbia Lost Drivers License Online?
The residents of District of Columbia State, whose District of Columbia drivers License is lost or stolen or destroyed or damaged they can apply for the replacement of District of Columbia driver’s license. Replacement of District of Columbia Drivers License can be applied in person by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Replacement of Drivers License District of Columbia Online:
- Visit the District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the District of Columbia Replacement of drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your new license arrives.
- The new License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply District of Columbia Drivers License Replacement Online – https://dmv.dc.gov/service/driver-licenses
Replace your District of Columbia Drivers License Online – https://dmv.dc.gov/service/driver-licenses
Apply for District of Columbia Drivers License replacement – https://dmv.dc.gov/service/driver-licensesSponsored Links