How to Obtain a Delaware Duplicate Drivers License?
The residents of Delaware State who intend to apply for the Duplicate Drivers License, they can apply for one by visiting the nearest DMV Office.Sponsored Links
Apply for Delaware Duplicate Drivers License:
- Visit the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required documents, and prescribed fees applying for the Delaware Duplicate drivers License.
- Fill the application form, Pay the prescribed fees and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your Duplicate license arrives.
- The Duplicate License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Apply Delaware Duplicate Drivers License Online – https://www.dmv.de.gov/services/driver_services/driver_svcs.shtml
Delaware Duplicate Drivers License Online – https://www.dmv.de.gov/services/driver_services/driver_svcs.shtml
Apply Duplicate Drivers License in Delaware State – https://www.dmv.de.gov/services/driver_services/driver_svcs.shtmlSponsored Links