How to Search Sold Property Prices Online in US?
In order to check the sold property prices in US one can check the property prices with the help of date or property type or region or County or Local Authority. Before searching the sold property prices check whether you have the above said details with you or not. If you are aware of any one of them then it will be very easy to check the sold property prices online in US.Sponsored Links
Check Sold Property Prices Online in US Procedure:
- Visit the US Housing official portal.
- Select Search House Prices option.
- Search Sold Property Prices window will be displayed.
- Select Search Property Prices option.
- Sold Properties open data window will be displayed.
- Enter the building name or building number.
- Enter the street and enter the town or city where the property is located.
- Enter the County, select the property type.
- Select new build or old build.
- Enter the minimum price and the maximum price.
- Enter the earliest date and latest date.
- Select the number of results from the list and click the show results button.
- A window will be displayed with the sold property prices of your desired choice with the number of options you selected.
Check Sold Property Prices Online US – https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/office-of-housing
Land Registry House Prices Online US – https://www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/office-of-housingSponsored Links