How to Apply for Address Change on Vermont Drivers License?
The residents of Vermont State who intend to change the address on their Vermont Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Vermont Drivers License:
- Visit the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Vermont Drivers License Change of address online – http://dmv.vermont.gov/licenses
Address Change on Vermont DL – http://dmv.vermont.gov/licenses
Apply Vermont Drivers License Change of Address – http://dmv.vermont.gov/licensesSponsored Links