How to Apply for Address Change on U.S Virgin Islands Drivers License?
The residents of U.S Virgin Islands State who intend to change the address on their U.S Virgin Islands Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on U.S Virgin Islands Drivers License:
- Visit the U.S Virgin Islands Department of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
U.S Virgin Islands Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.bvi.gov.vg/content/issuance-drivers-license
Address Change on U.S Virgin Islands DL – http://www.bvi.gov.vg/content/issuance-drivers-license
Apply U.S Virgin Islands Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.bvi.gov.vg/content/issuance-drivers-licenseSponsored Links