How to Apply for Address Change on Rhode Island Drivers License?
The residents of Rhode Island State who intend to change the address on their Rhode Island Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Rhode Island Drivers License:
- Visit the Rhode Island Department of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Rhode Island Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/
Address Change on Rhode Island DL – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/
Apply Rhode Island Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.dmv.ri.gov/licenses/Sponsored Links