How to Apply for Address Change on Oregon Drivers License?
The residents of Oregon State who intend to change the address on their Oregon Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Drivers License Oregon Online:
- Visit the Oregon Driver & Motor Vehicle Services Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Oregon Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.oregon.gov/odot/dmv/Pages/index.aspx
Address Change on Oregon DL – http://www.oregon.gov/odot/dmv/Pages/index.aspx
Apply Oregon Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.oregon.gov/odot/dmv/Pages/index.aspxSponsored Links