How to Apply for Address Change on North Dakota Drivers License?
The residents of North Dakota State who intend to change the address on their North Dakota Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DOT Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DOT official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on North Dakota Drivers License:
- Visit the North Dakota Department of Transportation Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DOT.
- Visit the selected DOT Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
North Dakota Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.dot.nd.gov/divisions/driverslicense/driver.htm
Address Change on North Dakota DL – http://www.dot.nd.gov/divisions/driverslicense/driver.htm
Apply North Dakota Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.dot.nd.gov/divisions/driverslicense/driver.htmSponsored Links