How to Apply for Address Change on New Mexico Drivers License?
The residents of New Mexico State who intend to change the address on their New Mexico Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest MVD Office or they can apply through online by visiting the MVD official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on New Mexico Drivers License:
- Visit the New Mexico Motor Vehicles Division Official Portal.
- Select your nearest MVD.
- Visit the selected MVD Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
New Mexico Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.mvd.newmexico.gov/nm-drivers-license-id.aspx
Address Change on New Mexico DL – http://www.mvd.newmexico.gov/nm-drivers-license-id.aspx
Apply New Mexico Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.mvd.newmexico.gov/nm-drivers-license-id.aspxSponsored Links