How to Apply for Address Change on Maine Drivers License?
The residents of Maine State who intend to change the address on their Maine Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest BMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the BMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Maine Drivers License:
- Visit the Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest BMV.
- Visit the selected BMV Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Maine Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.maine.gov/sos/bmv/licenses/index.html
Address Change on Maine DL – http://www.maine.gov/sos/bmv/licenses/index.html
Apply Maine Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.maine.gov/sos/bmv/licenses/index.htmlSponsored Links