How to Apply for Address Change on Kansas Drivers License?
The residents of Kansas State who intend to change the address on their Kansas Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DOR Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DOR official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Kansas Drivers License:
- Visit the Kansas Department of Revenue Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DOR.
- Visit the selected DOR Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Kansas Drivers License Change of address online – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.html
Address Change on Kansas DL – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.html
Apply Kansas Drivers License Change of Address – https://www.ksrevenue.org/dovlicenses.htmlSponsored Links