How to Apply for Address Change on Delaware Drivers License?
The residents of Delaware State who intend to change the address on their Delaware Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Delaware Drivers License:
- Visit the Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles Official Portal.
- Select your nearest DMV.
- Visit the selected DMV Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Delaware Drivers License Change of address online – https://www.dmv.de.gov/services/driver_services/driver_svcs.shtml
Address Change on Delaware DL – https://www.dmv.de.gov/services/driver_services/driver_svcs.shtml
Apply Delaware Drivers License Change of Address – https://www.dmv.de.gov/services/driver_services/driver_svcs.shtmlSponsored Links