How to Apply for Address Change on Drivers License Online AL?
The residents of Alabama State who intend to change the address on their Alabama Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest Alabama Driver License Office or they can apply through online by visiting the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Drivers License Online Alabama:
- Visit the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Alabama Driver License Office.
- Visit the selected Alabama Driver License Office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Alabama Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.alea.gov/Home/wfContent.aspx?PLH1=plhALRenewal
Address Change on Alabama DL – http://www.alea.gov/Home/wfContent.aspx?PLH1=plhALRenewal
Apply Alabama Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.alea.gov/Home/wfContent.aspx?PLH1=plhALRenewalSponsored Links