How to Apply for Address Change on Washington Drivers License?
The residents of Washington State who intend to change the address on their Washington Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest DMV Office or they can apply through online by visiting the DMV official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Drivers License Online Process Washington:
- Visit the Washington DMV Official Portal.
- Select your DMV Office.
- Visit the selected DMV Office ice along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Washington Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/gettingalicense.html
Address Change on Washington DL – http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/gettingalicense.html
Apply Washington Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/gettingalicense.htmlSponsored Links