How to Apply for Address Change on Michigan Drivers License?
The residents of Michigan State who intend to change the address on their Michigan Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest SOS Office or they can apply through online by visiting the Express SOS portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Michigan Drivers License:
- Visit the Michigan SOS Official Portal.
- Select your nearest SOS Office.
- Visit the selected SOS Office ice along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Michigan Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1627_14648-25412–,00.html
Address Change on Michigan DL – http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1627_14648-25412–,00.html
Apply Michigan Drivers License Change of Address online – http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1627_14648-25412–,00.htmlSponsored Links