How to Apply for Address Change on Georgia Drivers License?
The residents of Georgia State who intend to change the address on their Georgia Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest Customer Service Center or they can apply through online by visiting the DDS official portal.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Georgia Drivers License:
- Visit the Georgia DDS Official Portal.
- Select your Customer Service Center.
- Visit the selected Customer Service Center ice along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required document.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you in 10 working days.
Georgia Drivers License Change of address online – https://dds.georgia.gov/online-services
Address Change on Georgia DL – https://dds.georgia.gov/online-services
Apply Georgia Drivers License Change of Address – https://dds.georgia.gov/online-servicesSponsored Links