How to Apply for Address Change on Ohio’s Drivers License?
The residents of Ohio’s State who intend to change the address on their Ohio’s Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest Deputy Registrar License Agency.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Illinois Drivers License:
- Visit the Ohio’s BMV Official Portal.
- Select your nearest Deputy Registrar License Agency.
- Visit the selected Deputy Registrar License Agency office along with the required document which proves your address change.
- Fill the application form submit the application form along with the required documentation.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed license arrives.
- The Updated Address change License will be mailed to you within 10 working days.
Ohio’s Drivers License Change of address online – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-renewal-current.aspx
Address Change on Ohio’s DL – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-renewal-current.aspx
Apply Ohio’s Drivers License Change of Address – http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dl-renewal-current.aspxSponsored Links