How to Apply for Address Change on Illinois Drivers License?
The residents of Illinois State who intend to change the address on their IL Driver’s License, they can apply for the change of address by visiting the nearest SOS (DSD) driver services department.Sponsored Links
Change Address on Illinois Drivers License:
- Visit the IL SOS Official Portal.
- Select your nearest SOS (DSD) Office.
- Visit the selected SOS (DSD) office along with the change of address supporting document.
- Fill the application form and submit the application form along with the required documents.
- A temporary license will be issued.
- You can use this temporary license until your renewed or address updated IL drivers license arrives.
- The renewed or address updated License will be mailed to you in 10 working days.
IL Drivers License Change of address online – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/address-motorists
Address Change on IL DL – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/address-motorists
Apply Illinois Drivers License Change of Address – https://www2.illinois.gov/residents/cars-transportation/SOS/address-motoristsSponsored Links